PACKAGING & LOGISTICS
Sodium Percarbonate (Provox) Packaging & Logistics
OCI Peroxygens coordinates and manages the transportation of our Provox® products to our customers through a variety of modes. Our primary means of transportation is bulk rail shipments originating from our production facility in Decatur, AL. OCI Peroxygens operates the only fleet of railcars in the world with a patented safety system. We offer packaged material in bags, super sacks and fiber drums.
We are certified in DOT Hazardous Materials Transportation, IMDG and IATA Transportation of Dangerous Goods. OCI Peroxygens works with a number of responsible chemical distributors throughout North and South America, and we are positioned to compete and supply globally.
STORAGE & HANDLING
Sodium Percarbonate (Provox) Storage & Handling
Provox®, Provox® C and Provox® Ultra
For additional information on safety and handling, please refer to our Sodium Percarbonate (Provox) Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
- Product must be stored in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid storage in areas where the air temperatures exceed 105 degrees F for long periods of time.
- Do not store product in direct sunlight.
- Keep product covered and protected especially in areas of high (> 50% R.H.) humidity.
- Keep product away from heat sources such as motors, heated tanks or heating units.
- Avoid storage of product near other reactive materials such as acids, high-alkaline products, metals or salts of metals and any other organic material.
- Properly vent any containers storing the product.
- Process piping and equipment must be completely clean and dry before handling product.
- Do not mix product with incompatible products such as acids, high-alkaline materials, metals, salts of metals or any other organic product.
- Any containers and/or equipment handling the product should be dedicated to exclusive use of the product.
- Avoid long-term exposure of the product to conditions of high humidity.
- Vent any tanks, silos or containers where the product is kept for long periods of time.
Note: All statements, information, and data given herein are believed to be accurate and reliable but are presented without guaranty, warranty, or responsibility of any kind, express or implied. Statements or suggestions concerning possible use of our products are made without representation or warranty that any such use is free of patent infringement and are not recommendations to infringe on any patent. The user should not assume that all safety measures are indicated or that other measures may not be required.